Surgery Acute Care
Surgery Critical Care
Job Summary:HCA Virginia's Henrico Doctors' Hospital in Richmond, Virginia is seeking acute care/trauma surgeon for their Level II Trauma Center.
- Must be BC in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care
- Must hold current ATLS certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work 8-10 shifts per month.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME and dues allowance
- Paid Vacation
- 340-bed community hospital
- 24 ICU beds with a mix of 12 bed/SICU and 12 bed/MICU
- 24/7 adult and dedicated ER
- Level II Trauma Center
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- The Women's Hospital, featuring a completely renovated women's health facility – delivers more babies than any other hospital in Central Virginia
- Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery Center
- The Heart Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Virginia Renal Transplant Center
- With lively neighborhoods and a vibrant restaurant scene, Richmond is a thriving hub for culture, shopping and outdoor fun.
- Named one of "12 Adventure Capitals", outdoor activities comprise of whitewater rafting on the James River, kayaking, golfing, hiking and NASCAR racing.
- Home of Virginia Commonwealth University and University of Richmond
- Median Home Price: $225,767; Median Age: 38.5
- Climate offers cool fall days with spectacular foliage, pleasant spring weather, generally mild winters, and hot summers.
Apply on company website