Job Summary:HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is seeking an exceptional internal medicine physician to join as Transitional Year Program Director as a replacement for the former PD who was recently promoted
- ABIM certification required
- MUST have at least 3 years of documented core faculty experience per the ACGME
- Devote 30% FTE of non-clinical time to the administration of the program
- Clinical duties are a mix of inpatient and outpatient general medicine
- 14 TY residents and 75 IM residents per year
- Will be responsible for administration and operations; teaching and scholarly activity; resident recruitment and selection, evaluation, promotion, and disciplinary action; supervision of residents; and resident education in the context of patient care
- HCA Florida Osceola Hospital and University of Central Florida COM have successfully built residencies/fellowships in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, OBGYN, Psychiatry, General Surgery, and Neurology
- Employed by HCA Physician Services Group, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed tertiary care hospital, a designated Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. The hospital campus is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include:Emergency Care,Trauma Care,Pediatric ER,Heart & Vascular Institute,Comprehensive Stroke Center,The Baby Suites maternity care,Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II,Womens Services,Behavioral Health,Orthopedics & Spineand aGraduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care in the Orlando community with our freestanding Emergency Departments atHunter's Creek ERandMillenia ER.
Apply on company website