Busy, employed practice is seeking a general cardiologist for Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Covington, LA, across the lake from New Orleans.
- Candidates will have the option to conduct procedures such as diagnostic caths, ICD insertions, pacemakers, among others but procedures are not required
- Incoming provider will have the opportunity for programmatic development all while being a part of a growing, vibrant community that has a cardiac need
- Join a well-established, large health system with a group of 10 Cardiologists with subspecialty expertise and advanced practice provider support
- Clinic anchored in Covington with close, convenient access to hospital services
- Call 1:4 or better
- Strong, supportive primary care base providing a turnkey practice that will afford you the ability to ramp quickly
- Potential for physician leadership commensurate with experience
- Candidates are required to be ABIM board certified or board eligible
- Cardiology fellowship training required
- Eligible for medical licensure in Louisiana
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
Lakeview Regional Medical Center/Lakeview Regional Physicians Group:
- Founded in 1977, Lakeview Regional Medical Center features a 167+ beds with more than 800 employees, 240+ physicians and specialties
- Lakeview, a campus of Tulane Medical Center, delivers nationally recognized heart and stroke care, diabetes care, orthopedic services, outpatient rehabilitation services, women's and senior-friendly care, as well as award-winning behavioral health services and a comprehensive range of outpatient services
- Recognized for 5 consecutive years as a top performer by the Joint Commission and ranked in the top 10 percent of all HCA hospitals for employee and physician satisfaction
- The hospital features a level III trauma center, heart center and a surgical institute with advanced medical and surgical technologies in state-of-the-art facilities
The city of Covington, founded in 1813, is a charming southern community nestled among three rivers. An eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and restaurants line the downtown streets. Known as the Northshore, our natural beauty and picturesque surroundings are just 45 minutes from downtown New Orleans or the beaches of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, offering a unique and inviting small town with the conveniences and attractions of a larger city.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Medin Powell, Physician Recruiter, Lakeview Regional Medical Center at Medin.Powell@hcahealthcare.com Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified.
Busy, employed practice is seeking a general cardiologist for Lakeview Regional Medical Center, located in Covington, LA, across the lake from N...
Apply on company website