Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for a radiologist to join an established private practice of 30 Radiologists in the Kansas City metro.
- Board eligible or board certified in diagnostic radiology
- Body Imaging fellowship-trained diagnostic radiologist preferred but not required
- No call requirements
- Robust technology platform promotes sub-specialization and team effort
- Opportunity and encouragement to explore individual professional interests (innovation, quality, technology, ACR, government affairs, practice development, etc.)
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Fellowship stipend program
- Flexible scheduling and compensation plan allows candidate to choose work load and earning potential, including premium compensation for after hours and weekend work
- Diversified business model covering multiple hospitals and health systems
- Partnership track opportunity with a small token buy-in
- Practice is a member of Strategic Radiology, a national coalition of independent practices comprised of more than 1,100 radiologists collaborating on enhanced quality, technology, best practices, and other activities
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; womens services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiastKC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for a radiologist to join an established private practice of 30 Radiologists in the Kans...
Apply on company website