Become part of a premier Internal Medicine practice in Overland Park, Kansas. HCA Midwest is assisting with the recruitment of a BC/BE Internal Medicine candidate to join Quivira Internal Medicine. Excellent opportunity to join an established, busy and well respected group! The practice includes nine Internal Medicine board certified physicians, four midlevel nurse practitioners and an outstanding, tenured support staff to maximize physician efficiency.
The ideal candidate will provide inpatient coverage 1 in every 6 weeks, Monday through Friday (the weekends are covered for you), with inpatient midlevel support each day you are in the hospital. The five remaining weeks will be devoted to patient care in the outpatient clinic.
• Unique hybrid model providing the variety of inpatient and outpatient medicine without sacrificing physician work life balance
• Premier location--located in Johnson County with convenient highway access
• Clinic features laboratory, aorta and bladder scanning, DEXA bone density, diabetic education, full x-rays, glucose testing, and pulmonary function testing
• Established physician governance structure
• Resident and medical student teaching opportunities available for qualified, interested candidates.
With a history of financial success, this practice is positioned to offer an attractive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including base guarantee, WRVU bonus, malpractice coverage, medical and dental insurance, 401k with matching, paid time off and continuing medical education reimbursement, among many other benefits.
ABOUT Overland Park Regional Medical Center
The first hospital built in Johnson County, Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a 350+ bed, American College of Surgeons-Verified, Level II Trauma Center with Advanced Certification in Stroke. Since its founding in 1978, Overland Park Regional Medical Center has grown to reflect the changing needs of the community it serves. Located at I-435 and Quivira Road in Overland Park, Kansas, this acute care hospital offers the only nationally accredited Level II Trauma Center, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Johnson County.
ABOUT Kansas City
• Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
• The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
• Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
• KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
• On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
• Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
• Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. Please contact Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com.
Apply on company website