Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO is searching for a Neurologist to join their busy and expanding hospital-employed practice. Be a part of our premier neurosciences program! The practice is currently comprised of 5 physicians and 5 Nurse Practitioners who provide services at Research Medical Center.
Candidates with a preference to work in a hybrid inpatient/outpatient role are encouraged to apply. Sub-specialty interests in Vascular Neurology is preferred.
• Established Neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
• Primarily inpatient-focused opportunity
• Minimal outpatient responsibilities
• Potential for Neurology resident teaching
• Compensation and benefits are highly competitive including guaranteed base salary with productivity bonus component
• Robust benefit package to include student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, relocation, health insurance, life insurance, retirement contributions, CME time and funding, and paid vacation
ABOUT Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center (RMC) is a licensed, 590+ bed facility offering medical and health clinic services — including women's services offering obstetrics and fertility, an emergency room and trauma center, a stroke center, a walk-in clinic, and orthopedics — across three Kansas City locations. Our campuses include the main campus on Meyer Boulevard, the Research Medical Center Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and Research Psychiatric Center, a campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd Street. The Neuroscience Institute features:
• Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
• 44 ICU beds, including 12 new dedicated neuro-ICU beds
• 24/7 onsite coverage ICU by nurse practitioners
• Neuro-Interventional radiology
• Stereotactic radiology
• Neurosurgery with minimally invasive surgery
ABOUT HCA Midwest Health
At HCA Midwest Health, comprised of seven acute care hospitals, three managed partner hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices and surgery centers, we are focused on delivering exceptional healthcare services to the residents of the community. Everything we do is designed to benefit patients in the communities we serve. We know that area residents, like most patients everywhere, prefer to be treated close to home. Our system consists of the area's largest hospital network and largest physician group, an advantage which allows us to easily direct patients to the right care in the place most convenient for them.
ABOUT Kansas City
• Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
• The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
• Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
• KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
• On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
• Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
Welcome to KC: https://vimeo.com/112352796
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship. Interested applicants should submit a CV to Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com.
Apply on company website