Excellent opportunity to join an established and busy pulmonary practice! Kansas City Pulmonology is adding an additional employed Pulmonologist to support the group and medical center's efforts to expand their presence in communities outside of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
The ideal candidate would have an interest in leading the pulmonary outreach program with the primary responsibility of growing an outpatient practice in the outreach community. This position offers an outstanding opportunity for professional satisfaction as there is ample opportunity to connect with the local community of referring physicians and patients. Pulmonologists describe this opportunity as one that would be both rewarding and challenging given the prevalence of lung cancer and other pulmonary conditions. The candidate will be able to maintain their pulmonary and critical care skill set by participating in the call rotation at Research Medical Center, a facility recognized as a healthcare leader in our region with over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties.
About Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center (RMC) serves six counties in the Kansas City metro and surrounding communities. With 9 outreach clinics and 18 telemedicine sites, RMC is a regional referral center for stroke, heart, cancer, trauma, high-risk pregnancies and newborn care serving patients from over 100+ mile radius. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, our hospital system is comprised of four campuses Research, Psychiatric Hospital, Outpatient Campus w/Surgery Center and College of Nursing. Each Research Medical Center facility is recognized as a healthcare leader in our region as a result of our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients' needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
About Kansas City
The Kansas City Metropolitan area is home to 2.5 million residents, representing Kansas and Missouri. Referred to as the City of Fountains, Kansas City is increasingly known as a cosmopolitan center that is also a fantastic place to raise a family offering affordability and an unmatched ease of living.
• Kansas City earns a spot on the 10 Most Affordable Cities in America by PureWow. Comparisons are drawn on housing, gym memberships, movie tickets and more.
• Kansas City secures No. 9 ranking on list of the Friendliest Cities in America by Travel + Leisure. The ranking order was chosen due to above-and-beyond sensitivity, affordability and walkability.
• Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were considered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
• With four James Beard Award winning chefs, and about a dozen James Beard award finalists in our market, Kansas City is definitely recognized nationally as a foodie town.
• We equate a minute to a mile in commute time, average commute 23 minutes, more roadways per capita than most other cities. KC is the most centrally-located city in the country—just a three hour non-stop flight to either coast!
• On average, housing in KC is 22% less than the U.S. average. This affordability allows you propel yourself personally faster. From cool urban apartments to cute bungalows to single-family homes in the suburbs or larger homes with land—we have something for everyone within a 30 minute drive in the metro.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (email@example.com). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply on company website