Medical City Dallas is seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join a well-established collegial private practice located on campus. Candidate would be joining a group that is in the 99% percentile for operative volume and reimbursement commensurate with work load. The incoming physician will take call at a Level I and Level II trauma center.
- Desired candidates should be BC/BE in an ACGME Orthopaedic Surgery residency
- Fellowship in trauma required
- Ideal candidate has interest in doing joint replacement
- Start date on or before 8/1/2021
- Excellent communication skills and be energetic and motivated to grow an elective practice
- Ability to tailor applicant job responsibilities to be as busy as surgeon desires
- Robust ancillary support
- Hospital programmatic support
- Leadership advancement
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive total package
Medical City Dallas is an 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,400 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields.
Medical City Dallas is seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join a well-established collegial private practice located on campus. Candidate wou...
Apply on company website