Medical City Dallas is seeking a physician assistant (PA) to join the team.
- If APRN, graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing required
- If RN, MSN required
- If PA, Masters required
- Minimum 3 years Neuro/Ortho clinical experience preferred
- employed group
- full benefits package, including 401k and health
- competitive salary
About the Position:
- Involves the coordination of inpatient admission, treatment, follow-up, and discharge planning for the patient population served.
- The APP evaluates, plans, and provides care for patients in consultation with and under the direct supervision of attending Physician.
- Performs clinical procedures under the direction of the attending physician and/or approved protocols.
- Acts as a clinical resource/role model for service lines served
- Provides and/or coordinates educational activities for both staff and patients.
- Partner with education programs to assist with training opportunities, facilitate orientation to the organization and oversee ongoing training of Advanced Practitioners, and manage the mentoring program for new Advanced Practitioners.
- Participate in research activities in compliance with IRB and regulatory agencies
- Contribute to the development and implementation care path/guidelines, as well as participate in the variance capture and analysis in an effort to enhance quality, service and resource management.
Job SummaryMedical City Dallas is seeking a physician assistant (PA) to join the team.Qualified Candidates:
Apply on company website