Well-established private practice group is seeking a add a urologist to join their new office location at Medical City North Hills, centrally located on the Tarrant County side of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area.
- BE/BC in urology
- interested in expanding bread & butter practice to a new location
- practice experience is preferred but not required
- competitive first year salary support
- comprehensive benefit package
Medical City North Hills:
- licensed for 164 beds
- fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- level III trauma center
- awarded an 'A' in The Leapfrog Group's fall 2020 Hospital Safety Grade
North Richland Hills, Texas is a dynamic, growing city centrally located within the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. With nearly 70,000 residents, 1,200 businesses and 30 major employers, NRH is the third largest city in Tarrant County. Residents enjoy our welcoming and neighborly atmosphere and family friendly amenities. It is located 15 miles from the DFW International Airport.
Well-established private practice group is seeking a add a urologist to join their new office location at Medical City North Hills, centrally locat...
Apply on company website