HealthcareSource is seeking a hands-on leader with experience running SAAS based enterprise businesses in a 24x7 mission critical up-time environment. The Senior Director of Cloud Operations & IT is responsible for managing all aspects of HealthCareSource's SAAS services across our platform. IT responsibilities include the daily operation of the IT department, IT Operations, System and Network Administration, IT Help Desk, and Database Operations. Reporting to our Chief Technology Officer, this position will be located at our Woburn, MA location.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our Advisory and Intelligence Practice.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a niche, premier advisory/intelligence service offering to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructure required to meet our application cost objectives and service level objectives
- Implement, maintain and support a system monitoring plan that enables engineering, support and client operations teams to be alerted of issues, trends or other anomalies in the operation of our systems
- Ensure that system SLAs are well-known, documented and continuously monitored
- Ensure that system maintenance activities are completed successfully within acceptable timeframes
- Manage the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans
- Establish, maintain and enforce cyber security threat analysis practices and the security of our applications
- Define, maintain and champion an overall strategy for application operations using modern DevOps principles to ensure fast delivery of reliable service and cost-effective operations
- Create and manage the IT Capital Budget - manage financial aspects of projects and staff including project cost/benefits, expense control, and budgets
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company
- Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with key stakeholders and managed service providers
- Establish and maintain good communication with support, engineering and business partners in order to facilitate and optimize productivity through proper use and support of business systems.
- Minimum 10 years as an IT infrastructure technical lead or architect responsible for large scale infrastructure and cloud transformation programs. Consulting expertise is preferred as the role requires collaboration with many different parties to deliver solutions
- 5+ years of leadership experience in an enterprise level multi-site and product SaaS based environment
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- Industry certifications in Systems Engineering, Database Administration, Networking and Security are a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment with proper audited change control processes and partnering/working with a managed service provider
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks (PCI, SOX, SOC 2, ISO 27001) and the ability to apply their requirements and concepts to a complex environment
- Understanding of Development Operations and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Background and experience in the following technologies:
- Systems Engineering and enterprise Network Design
- Microsoft Windows Networking Operating Systems and Servers including AD, SQL Server, IIS.
- CISCO Meraki wireless AP, switching and security solutions
- Equalogic and NetApp Storage Area Networks solutions
- Virtualization solutions using VMWare
- Internet technologies and protocols including email messaging, web services, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, VOIP, HTML, SSL, etc.
- Perimeter network security, firewalls, intrusion detection and incidence response practices
- Wide Area Networks and Telecommunication interfaces and circuits
- Microsoft 365 enterprise
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS (Azure/AWS) infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies, server, storage, high availability architectures
- Strong hands-on technical experience, knowledge, and understanding of:
- Delivering web applications on public clouds such as AWS
- Configuration management, automation, and infrastructure as code
- CI/CD practices and tools
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience with NoSQL databases a plus.
HealthcareSource®is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Apply on company website