We are seeking an enthusiastic Support Specialist to join our team to provide stellar customer support to our equally stellar client base. You will be assisting with troubleshooting, technical issues, workflows and best practices for our Talent Management platform.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build: Bring your creativity to our table! We aren't just looking for innovative thinkers – we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development: Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
- Balance: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Manager of Support Services.
As a Support Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Respond promptly and accurately to incoming client inquiries, escalating if needed to the appropriate resource(s)
- Effectively and clearly document all questions, issues and requests in an internal ticketing system
- Apply superior product knowledge in answering questions on functionality and best practices
- Participate in the completion of client requests by testing customizations, workflows and integrations when possible
- Provide ongoing product training as part of the resolution of tickets
- Effectively manage both client expectations and HealthcareSource deliverables
- Provide product feedback from listening to and observing client's use of our products and/or services
- Help test and evaluate new product enhancements and bug fixes prior to product releases
- Provide a memorable experience with every customer contact, ensuring the professional handling of every service request
- General recruiting knowledge
- Strong overall computer skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with frequent interruptions
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in the simplest of terms to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work effectively with difficult and/or demanding clients
- Customer-centric, customer-focused, motivated by continuous improvement and knowledge-sharing
- 2 to 4 years of experience in client support, preferably in software company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience implementing or supporting an application tracking system (ATS)
- Human Resources experience or knowledge, preferably in the Healthcare industry
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Apply on company website