Join Healthpro Heritage, and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference!
- Area floating Occupational Therapist position to float in a defined area in senior living, home health and LTC.
- Fulltime/Minimum 30 hours per week (for benefits) up to 40 hours per week
We value our Occupational Therapist and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in every patient's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
At Healthpro Heritage, we hire people who share our vision and who work diligently to provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As a therapist, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you are looking for a career with straight forward and realistic ‘care” expectations, maybe it is time to look at our company.
The Occupational Therapist evaluates and treats residents, under orders from a physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures and assistive devices intended to maximize functional potentials in all areas of a resident's life. The Occupational Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Occupational Therapy.
- Review and evaluate resident information and its impact on assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct/document a functional assessment of resident, utilizing standardized procedures.
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
- Instruct Assistants in treatment procedures to be utilized and provide close supervision while such staff members are working with residents.
- Document the course of treatment in a clear concise discharge summary utilizing a prescribed format.
- Orient residents to program services and treatment procedures appropriate to their needs. Inform residents of potential risk during any procedures.
- Attend and participate in department/facility meetings, as required.
- Promote programs and services of Healthpro Heritage through formal and informal interactions with the community/facility.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required to provide quality care to residents.
- Understand reimbursement by various payers and allocates therapy resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and outcomes related to discharge destination.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of OBRA regulations, HIPAA, Local Coverage Determination, and third party reimbursement guidelines.
- Support the company's commitment to Compassionate Care; projects a professional image to foster confidence in the Rehab Program.
- Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current license in the state of practice
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in occupational therapy.
- Ability to assess resident needs, and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Certification, if applicable, and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website