Hillsdale Hospital, SNU and Acute Care
Join Healthpro Heritage, and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference!
- Floating Physical Therapist to float home health, senior living and LTC settings in defined area.
- Fulltime/Minimum 30 hours per week (for benefits) up to 40 hours per week
We value our Physical Therapist and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in every patient's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
At Healthpro Heritage, we hire people who share our vision and who work diligently to provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As a therapist, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you are looking for a career with straight forward and realist ‘care” expectations, maybe it is time to look at our company.
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats residents, under orders from a physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures designed to restore loss of muscle strength, coordination and bod alignment, to relieve pain and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Physical Therapy.
- Review and evaluate resident information and its impact on assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct/document a functional assessment of resident, utilizing standardized procedures.
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
- Instruct Assistants in treatment procedures to be utilized and provide close supervision while such staff members are working with residents.
- Document the course of treatment in a clear concise discharge summary utilizing a prescribed format.
- Orient residents to program services and treatment procedures appropriate to their needs. Inform residents of potential risk during any procedures.
- Attend and participate in department/facility meetings, as required.
- Promote programs and services of Healthpro Heritage through formal and informal interactions with the community/facility.
- Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required to provide quality care to residents.
- Understand reimbursement by various payers and allocates therapy resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and outcomes related to discharge destination.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of OBRA regulations, HIPAA, Local Coverage Determination, and third party reimbursement guidelines.
- Support the company's commitment to Compassionate Care; projects a professional Image to foster confidence in the Rehab Program.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- Bachelor/Masters of Science degree or DPT in Physical Therapy
- Current license in the state of practice
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated Competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
- Ability to assess resident needs, and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website