HealthPro-Heritage is currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant – PTA, to support our facility in Indianapolis, IN at Hooverwood. Consider joining our team of clinicans at HealthPro-Heritage, and use your passion for Physical Therapy to help make a difference!
· Long Term Care (SNF) Physical Therapist Assistant position available to begin ASAP!
· Indianapolis, IN 46260
· PRN on call as needed
1. Provide physical therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Physical Therapist.
2. Assist the Physical Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
4. Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
5. Assist with admission screening.
6. Assist the therapist in consulting with family members, physicians and other health care professionals, as appropriate.
7. Assist with the care of the physical therapy department and equipment.
8. Assist the Physical Therapist with in-service programs and other meetings as assigned by the Physical Therapist.
1. Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy Assistant program.
2. Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the state of practice.
3. Prefer experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
4. Excellent oral and written communication (neat handwriting) and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to understand and follow the directions of the Physical Therapist and the policies and procedures of the facility.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website