HealthPro-Heritage is seeking to hire a Part Time Physical Therapist for a split position supporting U City Forest Manor and Creve Coeur Manor. If you or someone you know might be interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to reach out. Hope to hear from you soon!
- Skilled Nursing
- Flexible Schedule
- Part Time Benefits Program
- $2500 Sign on Bonus + $150 benefits/childcare stipend!
- Hours: 15-29/week
- Potential to develop into a Full-Time role
1. Review available resident information and evaluate the impact of this information on the assessment and treatment process.
2. Conduct and document a thorough functional assessment of the resident, utilizing standardized procedures. Assessment of home/vocational and equipment needs.
3. Develop and implement an individualized treatment plan based on resident needs and containing achievable functional goals.
4. Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines and consistently maintain timely and accurate department records.
5. Instruct Assistants in treatment procedures to be utilized and provide close supervision while such staff members are working with residents.
6. Enter a progress note in the resident record following each treatment session.
7. Revise treatment plans, as needed, throughout the treatment process.
1. Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
2. Current license in the state of practice.
3. Prefer supervision, training and/or experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
4. Certification, if applicable, and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
5. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website