School Adapted PE Teacher -- SY 23-24
- Adapted Physical Education Teacher
- New Orleans, LA
- 2023-2023 School Year
- Full Time / 30 hours weekly
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Teachers. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Special Education that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented teacher who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the APE Teacher is to plan for student success based on assessed needs of individual students in a school setting. The goal is to help students by using data and information to determine each student's current knowledge and skill level, set student learning goals, and assess student progress within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students' educational deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Special Education services
- Provide Special Education sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP's
- Must hold a current teacher certification to practice in the state of Louisiana
- Must hold a certification for APE add on or plan to be enrolled in courses for APE add on to teacher certification
- Have successful experience working with culturally diverse families.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website