Sign Language Interpreters - Pediatric School Based
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Sign Language Interpreting to help make a difference in a child's life!
- Sign Language Interpreter position available to begin ASAP!
- Easton area of MD
- Elementary aged student with hearing impairment
- Full Time / 7.5 Hours daily / 37.5 hours weekly
We value our Sign Language Interpreters and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled Special Education professionals. We hire Sign Language Interpreters who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Sign Language Interpreting that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented Sign Language Interpreter who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Sign Language Interpreter is to convert spoken language into sign language in an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team
- Requirements for certification varies based upon state rules and regulations
- National certification by RID certification is preferred
- Possess a good memory since an interpreter will need to remember what has been said in order to accurately translate
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website