Occupational Therapist - School Based
- Occupational Therapist position available
- School based position
- 2023/2024 School Year
- August 2023 Start Date
- Full time - 37.5 hours/week
- Surprise, Arizona location
- Full benefits pacakage
We value our Occupational therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Occupational Therapists and educators. We hire Occupational Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in Occupational Therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented OT that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the Occupational Therapy position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school or home setting with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment – Peds/School Division
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to cognitive, physical, and motor skill needs face, including but not limited to: Developmental Delays, Social Skills, Sensory Processing Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, And other Chronic Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Mental Health and/or Behavioral Issues, Physical Injuries, Spatial Awareness, Neuromotor Dysfunction.
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of occupational therapy to determine students need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for Occupational Therapy services
- Provide Occupational Therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Arizona
- Must have cleared Arizona state required fingerprints or to be able to pass fingerprint clearance
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website