At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
- On referral, evaluate the impact of available resident information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of the resident to determine and diagnose communicative deficits and equipment needs.
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a current Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must maintain valid state Speech Language Pathology licensure
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website