Summary:Want to join one of the nation's best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We're looking for team members who are excited by our mantra - Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok having fun.
Heartland POS team is growing once again! If you are tech savvy, detail oriented, and believe that every interaction with a customer should be a world-class experience, then you need to check out this job opportunity...
As an Associate Technical Service Representative, you will work directly with Heartland POS customers (which are merchants, often in a retail and restaurant setting) in a call center environment, as well as Heartland Dealers. During your interaction with our customers, you will provide first-level technical support to end users by troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues.
Typical support calls are related to:
● Basic network connectivity
● Basic Windows user settings and configuration
● POS (point-of-sale) software application support
● Software Upgrades
● File sharing
Heartland, a Global Payments company, offers a fast paced environment with a casual flair - we have the option of wearing jeans, sneakers and t-shirts to work!
Our Indiana Service Center, located just 15 minutes from Downtown Louisville, has been named an Indiana's Best Employer and one of Computer World's 100 Best Places to Work in IT.
Our Jeffersonville, IN site boasts a 275,000 square foot campus that includes an on-site day care, cafeteria serving breakfast and lunch, full-size outdoor basketball court, a 24 hour full service gym with indoor track, locker rooms with showers, personal trainers (that are FREE), fitness classes (that are FREE), and more! What more you might ask?? How about options for FREE EDUCATION! Yup, we offer a path for qualified employees to receive an Associates and/or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. 100% company paid for (including books)! And there's even more that makes Heartland a great place to work. But you'll have to join our team to find out other reasons why nearly 90% of our employees rank us as a great place to work!
What will you be doing?
- In a customer service call center, provide first-tier support for retail stores and restaurants using Heartland's point-of-sale software solutions.
- Resolve end-user issues through step by step instructions related to hardware, software and networking support.
- Field incoming support requests submitted through phone calls, emails, or on-line chat rooms.
- Log all support requests and escalations in ticketing system.
- Use remote connect capabilities to resolve issues when necessary.
What are the Requirements?
- At least 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Intermediate computer skills required including email, internet, Microsoft Windows programs and Office applications.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware, network setup and troubleshooting is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year experience providing technical support to end users.
- A+ or Network+ certifications.
- Experience working in a restaurant and/or retail setting.
The above statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Heartland offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to qualifying employees.
Heartland is an equal opportunity employer. M|F|D|V
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website