Summary:Want to join one of the nation's best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We're looking for team members who are excited by our mantra - Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok having fun.
The Integrations & Partnerships Project Manager role will work within the Heartland POS Program Management team overseeing the Integrations & Partnerships projects affiliated with Heartland POS products. This role will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of integration projects requested by third party vendors with Heartland POS products from beginning to end, starting with receiving and evaluating requests through the final steps of product release.
This role will work seamlessly with other Program Management teams, Product Managers and Implementation Project Managers, to accomplish the business needs. This role will also work with a variety of other internal/external teams and executives to coordinate deliverables and ensure consistency of partnerships is followed resulting in on-time delivery of quality products.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Integration and Partnership Processes
• Receive and evaluate integration and partnership requests
• Requirements gathering, including concise and organized documentation
• Coordination of and participation in vetting processes with Executives, Product Managers, and Development Teams
• Cooperation with Implementation Project Managers to ensure post-development deliverables are completed
• Monitoring of deliverable stages, ensuring planned deadlines are met
• Identifying, documenting, and mitigating risks
• Evaluation and creation of standardized processes and procedures as necessary
• Create and document escalation paths and processes for product sustainability and scalability
• Maintain strong relationships with vendors that enter into integrations and partnerships with Heartland POS as their main point of contact
• Facilitate stakeholder meetings
• Create and/or review written communications and documentation related to product integrations
• Escalate defects and risks through proper paths, ensure and communicate resolution
• Create and maintain regular communications schedules with all stakeholders
• Review release documentation such as product release notes and user guides
• Create or review written communications or templates intended for external communications
• Participate in creation of Test Case scenarios
• Create or assist in developing documentation on processes and workflows
What are the requirements?
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time
• Team player with proven ability to work closely with others to meet a common goal
• Time management, and propensity to handle urgent interruptions with poise and professionalism
• Familiarity with software development life cycles and processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
• Resourceful and creative problem solver
• Demonstrated self-motivated work ethic
• Some travel for training, or product collaboration may be necessary
• In office position, no work from home
• Familiarity with project management software, such as Teamwork/Jira/Aha a plus
• Familiarity with G-Suite
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Retail or hospitality experience a plus
• 2-4 years project management experience
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website