The Westin Pasadena is an upscale hotel, minutes from the Pasadena Museum of California Art, Pasadena Civic Auditorium and the Rose Bowl stadium. Our rooms feature contemporary furnishings, work desks, coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool and an exercise room. Our lobby bar and restaurant offers healthy Californian cuisine indoors or on our stylish shaded terrace. With over 20,000 square feet of meeting/events rooms, there is never a dull moment at the Westin Pasadena. Come join the most amazing team in beautiful Pasadena, home of the famous New Years day Rose Parade. This is a full-time position offering competitive pay, medical, dental, vision and much much more.
Start your new Career with HEI Hotels & Resorts at the Westin Pasadena--- APPLY TODAY!!!
- Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to grasp, lift, carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 100 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to move throughout building, bend, stoop and reach to assist other staff members, i.e., room attendants, housepersons, and inspectors to complete their individual tasks if situation demands with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors. Provide Housekeeping Team direction and support.
- Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication, training, coaching and counseling and providing performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, turndown service, public areas and back of the house; ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs, health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation.
- Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the hotel, guests, staff and company assets.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website