Provide guests with treatments as advertised by the spa and excellent guest service to support the property as well as the brand positioning.
- Ability to stand, bend and perform duties required for specific modalitties
- Ability to stand and move throughout spa and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Should have knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Must possess at least 500 hours of hands on massage experience
- Must provide reputable school certification
- Perform scheduled massages in accordance with policies and procedures and brand standards
- Stock and ensure cleanliness of massage rooms and equipment
- Provide high level of guest service at all times to all guest of the spa
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website