The Westin Pasadena is an upscale hotel, minutes from the Pasadena Museum of California Art, Pasadena Civic Auditorium and the Rose Bowl stadium. Our rooms feature contemporary furnishings, work desks, coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool and an exercise room. Our lobby bar and restaurant offers healthy Californian cuisine indoors or on our stylish shaded terrace. With over 20,000 square feet of meeting/events rooms, there is never a dull moment at the Westin Pasadena. Come join the most amazing team in beautiful Pasadena, home of the famous New Years day Rose Parade. This is a full-time position offering competitive pay, medical, dental, vision and much much more.
Start your new Career with HEI Hotels & Resorts at the Westin Pasadena--- APPLY TODAY!!!
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website