Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
- Clean ashtrays and empty trash.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply on company website