Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Bring your marketing savvy to Genesis as an Assistant Admissions Coordinator. In this role, you will work with the Director of Admissions to maximize center census by implementing an effective, streamlined admissions process that results in high patient satisfaction.
* Conducts admissions counseling and tours with potential patients' and their family
* Assists in guiding the marketing program for the nursing center
* Ensures that patients and their family receive the highest quality of service
* Assembles admissions and sales packets
* Meets with patient and their families on day of admission to welcome and to ensure a positive admission experience
* Documents, assesses and follows-up on inquiries; responds to referrers
* Facilitates admission decision
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
* High school degree or equivalent.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 382073
Center Name: Heritage Hall North Center
Apply on company website