Full Time Opening!
Position has potential for advancement opportunities for the right candidate. Janitorial tasks are also required for this position.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant to join our team. This position works with the Maintenance Supervisor to assist in maintaining, repairing, and improving the physical facilities.Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit policies offered
- Retirement plan
- Wellness program
- Fitness center discounts
- Mobile phone discounts
- Great team to work alongside
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Light construction, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and landscaping skills helpful
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Must be able to adapt to changing work priorities
Vaccine Mandate: Effective November 1, 2021, all current staff and new hires must either be vaccinated or have one of the following: received the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or the first dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine – 2nd dose will be required. Upon request, we will consider exemptions for medical and religious based reasons.
Apply on company website