Our staff are amazing, and we have a place for just a couple more to make our team complete! If you would like to be part of our AMAZING team, please stop in and meet us! We are accepting applications now for our team of CNA's - Certified Nursing Assistants. If you want to work in a great environment, give us a call.Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- Daily Pay Option!
Apply on company website