Highland Health & Rehabilitation is currently seeking an RN (Registered Nurse) to join our team. This is a great 44 Bed Center. Our center is small and cozy and we are like family here. We pride ourselves in offering our staff work/life balance and great teamwork!
We pay your student loan,while you are working here AND have great wages commensurate with your experience!
Our nurse works as a member of the team to provide quality care to our residents in compliance with state and federal regulations. Responsibilities include adhering to professional nursing standards, administering medications and treatments, implementation of the residents' plan of care with the IDT team and coordinating care with outside providers.
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Great Wages and Benefits, including the following and so much more!
- Nurse Student Loan Payment Program
- Pay For Experience
- Daily Pay Available
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Full-time, Part time, and On Call Shifts available.
Highland Health & Rehabilitation2400 Samish Way Bellingham, WA 98229
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerMSponsored
Apply on company website