BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
• To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet, and effective manner which facilitates food service and provides a positive impression for the members/guests.
• Carries dirty dishes from Dining Room to kitchen.
• Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
• Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in Dining Room.
• Decorates service bar and supplies it with food, such as soups, salads, and desserts.
• Replenishes service bar with utensils and dishes.
• Serves ice water and butter to patrons.
• Cleans and polishes sneeze guard, glass shelves, and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee urns and cream and milk dispensers.
• Assists wait staff as deemed necessary by management to service members/guests in a timely manner.
• May run errands and deliver food orders to meeting rooms.
• May transfer food and dishes between floors of establishment using elevator.
• Reports to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform, in accordance with company policy.
• Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
• Takes the initiative to greet members/ guests in a friendly and warm manner.
• Performs other related duties as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
• Do the same task over and over frequently in the same way.
• Get along with all kinds of people.
• Stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Lift and carry things like trays of dishes.
• Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily
• Ability to exert 20 to 50 lbs. of force occasionally
• Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. occasionally
• Ability to frequently lift, carry, push, or pull, or otherwise move objects
• Ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent walking, stooping, bending, and reaching
• Ability to stand for brief periods of time
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous related experience preferred.
• Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website