Hilton Atlanta Airport
Provide superior customer service while maintaining a clean and attractive outlet for guests.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges and understand portion sizes as relating to pricing.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and Point of Sale procedures.
- Ability to effectively deal with and resolve conflict situations, such as inaccurate check total.
- Ability to sit and/or stand and work continually in confined spaces with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests.
- Prepare customers orders as requested accurately and efficiently.
- Ring guest check correctly. Close the check to the proper method of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
- Ensures guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction, tactfully negotiates resolution.
- Maintain the highest level of standards for all product preparation.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment, service stations or seating areas.
- Comply with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house bank management.
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure accountability.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website