The Croupier / Dealer position is responsible for dealing and / or operating an assigned Table Game in compliance with all applicable requirements of the policies and procedures prescribed in the Standard Operating Procedures.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Embassy Suites by Hilton has perfected the full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel. Built on a long-standing legacy that is both inviting and comfortable, Embassy Suites properties provide guests with "More Reasons to Stay®", offering open-air atriums, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, spacious two-room suites and complimentary Manager's Receptions every evening. Embassy Suites' bundled pricing ensures that guests receive enormous value at a single price. Whether they are traveling for business, with their family, with a group, or for leisure, our guests return again and again to experience the consistently awarded, best-in-class customer service provided at Embassy Suites.
Embassy Suites is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com. If you understand the importance of providing an inviting and comfortable experience and feel you can contribute to an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Embassy Suites Hotels.
What will I be doing?
In particular you will be responsible for:
- Conduct Table Game activities in compliance with all applicable requirements of the Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with and verify table fills and table credits
- Responsible of gaming table opening / closing procedures
- Control the table inventory
- Deposit patron &34;buy-in&34; in the drop box
- Ensure compliance with federal currency transaction reporting requirements
- Assist with issuing of credits upon management approval
- Maintain gaming speed to comply with company standards
- Comply at all times with Hilton standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient Hotel and Casino operations
- Complies at all times with regulatory, departmental and company policies, also with federal and local laws
- Approach all encounters with guests and fellow employees in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Must be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees and communicate in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive starting salary and in addition, eligible Team Members may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement savings plans. Eligible Team Members also have access to paid time off benefits for vacation and sick, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), educational assistance, and Hilton Worldwide's unique programs that provide Team Members and their families with discounted hotel room rates as well as discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time Team Members in the United States and Puerto Rico. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
Title: Casino Croupier (Part Time)
Requisition ID: HOT052A9
Apply on company website