Like being challenged to be your best?
Enjoy creative team merchandising?
Looking for unlimited growth potential in an expanding debt-free company?
Hobby Lobby promotes entirely from within, based on your abilities and performance! A Hobby Lobby Co-Manager is the first step to becoming a Store Manager. The ability to relocate will open doors for rapid promotion.
If you are an experienced big box manager, Hobby Lobby may have new career opportunities available for you.
As a Co-Manager you will learn all aspects of the business by:
- Working alongside the team to learn the Hobby Lobby way
- Taking part to understand the day-to-day operations and financial standards
- Adapting to an environment with proven success
- Previous Retail Management experience
- Be a motivational and hands-on leader
- Be open to relocation for promotion
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
Apply on company website