HOK is a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm. With offices around the globe, we create a better world through the design of buildings and spaces that respond to the needs people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on delivering solutions that inspire clients and communities.
We are currently seeking a Knowledge Manager to join our team. As a Knowledge Manage, you will be responsible for supporting an HOK firmwide practice and/or service group to maintain the knowledge-base of the practice as well as maintaining electronic database materials to support the Practice.
- Collection, cataloguing and creation of current project data and metrics.
- Populate CRM system with content.
- Maintenance of Resumes to support the Practice.
- Re-message current collateral material to HOK's overall messaging strategy.
- Possesses firmwide knowledge of the given market's “most applicable” projects and imagery.
- Develops and maintains staff expertise matrix.
- Coordination of benchmarking data and metrics.
- Management and updating of HOK intranet site and CRM database.
- Provides current content for the Practice's representation on hok.com and social media outlets.
- Coordination of mailing lists and direct mail campaigns.
- Coordinates Conference and Client Events - may attend industry conferences.
- Submission of speaking engagement proposals and award entries.
- Scheduling and organization of firm wide practice leadership meetings and calls.
- Monitoring and coordination of firm wide practice budget.
- Researching of market trends and issues.
- Supports business development initiatives.
- Tracking of marketing opportunities and generation of win/loss reports.
- Provide assistance to all offices in proposal/presentation material preparation for MBU/SBU pursuits.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple practices across HOK's global organization.
- CRM proficiency including data-driven proposal preparation and material storage.
- Helps facilitate the preparation of responses to solicitations, and other marketing materials.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Familiar with HOK values, brand, markets.
- Must be highly proficient in InDesign and PPT and must be knowledgeable of graphic layout, production and printing methods and techniques.
- Must have strong copywriting skills for press releases and content generation.
- Must be able to be a self-starter, work independently and complete task efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of practice leaders.
- Some business development and PR skills.
- Equivalent of Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field.
- 5 plus years marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction or real estate development industry.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Apply on company website