Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with $500 Sign On Bonus
We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our exciting and fast paced team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform the following duties in caring for residents under the direct supervision of nursing staff.JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations. CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Qualifications
- Current certification as a nursing assistant In the state of employment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields to include school studies
- Short/Long Term Disability
- DAILY PAY
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Employee Hardship Fund
Apply on company website