Now Hiring! LPN, (Licensed Practical Nurse) Charge Nurse to join our team at Hot Springs Health & Rehabilitation. We pride ourselves in our care delivery, performing at the best level in the industry! This position Qualifies for a $5000 Sign On Bonus!
The ideal LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) will, under general supervision, provides general nursing care to residents in the Center in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance thru Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Daily Pay
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Hardship Fund
- 100% Employee Owned Company
Full-time or part time/on call available.
Hot Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center600 First Avenue N Hot Springs, MT 59845 406-741-2992
We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority!We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website