HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). Responsible for providing data analysis and reporting in support of the Total Quality Management (TQM) and Inbound logistics activities and processes for Qurate. Develop and implement strategic quality improvement reporting that provides the business with effective data analysis and summaries to enable performance improvement actions that result in: improved operational metrics, decreased return rates, and improved customer perceptions. Reporting & Data Analysis
- Perform data analysis related to business metrics, customer feedback, customer reviews, and customer returns; identify trends and opportunities; summarize and share findings with key stakeholders.
- Identify key performance trends/drivers and provide business with actionable analysis.
- Ensure that routine reporting is completed accurately and delivered on time to both internal and external customers.
- Seek opportunities to improve existing reporting to achieve greater operational efficiencies and value added benefit particularly as it relates to the customer experience.
- Develop new tools, databases and reporting in support of the business and its quality, operational and customer experience objectives.
- Create ad-hoc reporting as requested by leveraging available data sources and input/collaboration with BP&A/FP&A/VOC teams.
- Develop and maintain process documentation associated with all reporting tasks and conduct training for team members as needed to drive self-service of routine reporting tasks
- Provide technical support & guidance to leadership and team members as needed to strengthen corrective actions and performance improvement
- Collaborate with BP&A/FP&A and VOC reporting teams to identify and drive more effective reporting & analysis activities
- Lead & support technology solution development with IT to advance the strength data capture required to advance the operational effectiveness of QA and the customer experience
Apply on company website