The Senior Learning Partner is a consultative role responsible for providing instructional design expertise to design and develop or procure high impact learning solutions to meet global/market/business unit learning priorities.
Who We Are
We are partners to the business to identify key learning objectives and content then evaluate whether to procure (open source or vendor) or design potential solution, based on uniqueness of learning content. For in-house design, conceptualize and storyboard instructionally sound, interactive and engaging solutions (classroom or e-learning). While partnering with Technology Solutions Partner to build and deliver solutions where appropriate. Support the evolution of the Learning Experience platform and content. Serve as a guide for the Learning & Development Partner where appropriate.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Partner with Business Leaders and PCC leadership to identify key learning objectives and content then evaluate whether to procure (open source or vendor) or design potential solution, based on uniqueness of learning content. Identify key measures to assess effectiveness of solution and follow up on feedback to refine/improve future delivery as necessary.
- In partnership with Learning & Development Manager, identify potential open source or vendor solutions to meet learning needs & evaluate options with client subject matter experts. Support solutions procurement as necessary.
- For in-house solutions, conceptualize and storyboard instructionally sound, contextually-rich, interactive and engaging solutions (classroom or e-learning) that meet identified learning objectives. Focus will shift between Enterprise and business unit as appropriate.
- Where appropriate, work to edit, translate or amend any global solutions to fit with specific market/business unit needs.
- Ensure local initiatives are delivered to consistent global Development standards and practices. Travel to other locations as needed to support delivery.
What You Bring
- Minimum of five years of experience in instructional design, development and evaluation. Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Instructional Design, Development and Evaluation; Learning Technologies, or a related degree is required; master's degree is preferred.
- Membership/accreditation of relevant professional bodies (i.e. Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, American Society for Training & Development, The eLearning Guild, International Society for Performance Improvement).
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, facilitation, and learner-centered activities. Deep knowledge of Instructional design principles and practices.
- Ability to provide instructional design consulting services to subject matter experts. Proficiency in using various systems, Microsoft Office, HTML, Adobe, Articulate, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, adhere to budgets and meet deadlines. Ability to be creative, flexible, and innovative in course design.
- Ability to support development in English as well as market language to ensure content is accurate.
Apply on company website