The Talent Acquisition Specialist will facilitate the recruiting, interviewing and hiring process primarily for high volume recruiting within a call/contact center or distribution/fulfillment center. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also lead full-cycle exempt level recruiting at the sites as needed. This individual will provide guidance and direction to assigned hiring managers and People function team members on recruiting issues to ensure the consistent application of policies in compliance with legal requirements and Qurate Group practice. This individual will also perform duties with latitude for independent judgment according to company policies and procedures.
Job Description Details
- Problem solving
- Written/verbal communications
- Interpersonal communications/relations
- Ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions
- Ability to interact across functions/sites
- Ability to work independently and with others to identify issues and develop solutions
- Ability to consult, facilitate and interact across function/market areas and with all organizational levels
- Building effective relationships
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in both technical & non-technical terms
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated initiative and accountability by willingness to assume additional duties other than assigned
- Degree level education or equivalent experience in a related field, and relevant professional qualifications
- 2 to 4 years of Recruiting experience, preferably in a past paced recruiting environment (call center/distribution center preferred)
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume recruiting environment (call center/distribution center) is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take the lead and show leadership courage in recruitment related decisions.
- Working industry and local market knowledge.
- Excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing techniques.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships.
- Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
- Working knowledge of applicable market employment laws, as relates to Talent Acquisition.
- Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively with various project teams on multiple tasks within a cross-functional, matrixed reporting structure.
- Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
- Technically savvy – able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, and support services.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills, and a willingness and ability to challenge upwards if necessary.
- Ability to solve problems and come to solution on projects, key issues and obstacles
- Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's job specific or technical background
- Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated recruitment tactics development and execution
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. For more information, please visit corporate.hsn.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website