At Hub Industrial Supply, the Marketing Specialist role has an immediate impact on our customers, on our company performance, and on personal earnings. We'll ensure that you receive ongoing training and provide you with solid feedback and support to help you reach your goals. This is a wonderful opportunity for a strong marketing representative who thrives in bringing to market tangible products.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for bring to life our marketing programs to help support our inside and outside sales teams. Use our technology to help customer's inventory and sell new products. You will also be responsible for helping prepare for trade shows and helping with collateral.
- Assist in the design, execution, and planning of B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns, including email campaigns; will manage email platform
- Works collaboratively with product teams, account management, sales, business development to ensure timely execution of campaigns.
- Coordinate trade show, event marketing, maintain physical event exhibit assets and all coordinating of trade show materials
- Maintain marketing schedule and event calendar
- Organize/manage/coordinate/analyze promotional activities
- Work with marketing director to develop a plan/list of promotions including but not limited to product announcements, new business efforts, customer growth and retention promos, customer reactivation, niche industry product promotions
- Coordinate, upload, and execute promotional related tasks for design team, content review, list construction, distribution including but not limited to building email blasts, printing collateral, fulfilling mailers
- 6 + months business to business marketing experience
- Basic word, excel, and computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Must live in specified territory
- Proven experience in developing new product lines and marketing promotions
- Marketing of tangible products
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Strong organization skills, high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions LLC, a division of Applied Industrial Technologies, is a leading value-added national distributor of Class C Maintenance, Repair, Operating, and Production (MROP) products. Applied MSS specializes in fasteners, cutting tools, paints, chemicals, fluid flow, and safety servicing almost every industry. We carry 50,000 SKU's with availability to 250,000 more! Our vendor-managed inventory systems help transform our customers operations into an efficient, fully-stocked system by installing the right storage solutions. We organize chaos!
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading distributor of bearings, power transmission products, engineered fluid power, specialty flow control solutions, and other industrial supplies, serving MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber, fluid power, and flow control shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to its customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website