Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
BURNDY Technology and Global Business Services Private Limited (HUBBELL INDIA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hubbell Inc. Hubbell India provides Engineering Services, Business Solutions and IT Services. Hubbell Engineering located in Ascendas, ITPL,Chennai, is engaged in the business of computer aided design and engineering services. The Hubbell Business Solutions functions at Infopark Kochi, provide superior business intelligence, knowledge services and business process solutions across Hubbell divisions and Corporate. IT Services team is spread across Chennai and Kochi.
Hubbell Electrical Products LLP located in Chennai is poised to assist with part and product manufacturing for all Hubbell Business unitsPosting Address
Burndy Technology & Global Business Services Pvt Ltd
Unit No.4 B, 1st Floor, Zenith (Phase 3)
International Tech Park ,CSIR Road
Taramani, Chennai ,Tamil Nadu -600113Position Overview
● Develop a rich look web application using ASP.NET with MVC/Core
● Perform testing, troubleshooting, validation.
● Create, develop and evaluate technical documentation for the new projects.
● Track progress and action items for ongoing design projects.
● Assist in troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis for product enhancement.
● Should have work experience in HTML, CSS, Java script, JQuery, Bootstrap
● Should have good experience in C# programming/Architecture skills
● Candidate should have strong programming skills. Be very good at debugging and problem-solving skills.
● 4+ years of industry experience on Web application UI development, testing and validation.
● Responsive web design with html5 and css3
● Familiarity with communication protocols like Serial, RF/Wireless, OPC
● Experience in HTML 5 development
● Experience in any test automation.
Apply on company website