Corporate Overview Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us. Division Overview Hubbell Lighting (HLI) is committed to elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell's unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets. Position Overview
- A warehouse team lead is responsible for supervising the day to day activities of team members employed to work on a given project in an organization, to ensure operations run seamlessly.
- He/she is always on ground to monitor and evaluate the performance of workers and ensure that work equipment is available.
- As the one in charge, the warehouse lead plays a managerial role on the work site, overseeing the welfare, and productivity level of all workers.
- He/she ensures that the work environment is healthy and conducive for workers to carry out their duties without subjecting themselves to any harm or danger.
- He/she uses his/her expertise to hire qualified workers with the approval of management and assigns each worker to specific tasks based on the specialization for maximum output.
- Team leads make it a priority to assess the performance of workers under them in order to identify areas that need to be perfected for the purpose of achieving best results for their warehouses.
- Assign daily work-related tasks and ensure they are carried out in a timely manner.
- Make available all work related records such as attendance and efficiency score to management for the purpose of payment and other rewards.
- Give workers detailed feedback on their level of performance most especially when they are not performing up to company expectations, in order for them to perform better.
- Inspect all work to identify shortages and damages and relate findings to management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of operations.
- Keep accurate records of workers performance and ensure that all payments are fully made as at when due without shortage and victimization.
- Ensure that stock inventory is carried out in a timely manner and that it is in line with the stock balance to avoid mix up.
- Good team skills to be able to work with others.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Ability to fully carry out instructions.
- Ability to management temperament.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of record keeping.
- Maintain high level housekeeping standards
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Apply on company website