Hubbell Ligthing Conforma una de las empresas más grandes en Norteamerica dedicada a la fabricación de lámparas; requerimos profesionales con experiencia previa en empresas de Clase Mundial, Conocimientos de Manufactura Esbelta y Eventos Kaizen.
The Company operates through multiple manufacturing divisions and subsidiaries located in North America, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. The Company participates in a joint venture in Taiwan, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, Hong King, South Korea.
Product research, marketing, and sales are conducted in this country and abroad. Because the Company has been an integral part of the growth of the electrical equipment industry and a pioneer in the development of new products and technologies, the Company has established a foundation of basic strengths on which to build its future growth.
Be part of our formal internship program at Hubbell Lighting!
An intern at Hubbell Lighting has the opportunity to work in a high impact project.
The benefits of the program are:
- Training and development
- Internal contest to represent Hubbell Lighting Tijuana in Greenville, S.C. USA
- Professional opportunities
- Quarterly project presentations with management
- Direct contract with Hubbell Lighting which includes the following employee benefits: IMSS, savings fund, weekly bonuses.
-Advanced English level (Oral and written): The candidate must be able to present their project status in English.
-Willing to learn
-Studying minimum 6th. Semester in professional career
-Resume must be in English.
• Dar seguimiento a proyecto asignado de Recursos Humanos
• Identificar áreas de Oportunidades
• Realizar Proyectos de Mejora
• Analizar y reportar mejoras
• Excelente actitud de servicio
• Presentación profesional
• Deseo de desarrollarse
Nivel conversacional de inglés (80%) es indispensable para aplicar.
Apply on company website