Job Title: Dishwasher
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Food & Beverage Manager, Restaurant Supervisor
Position Summary: The purpose of this position is to wash and clean tableware, pots, pans, and cooking equipment and to maintain a clean and organized dish room.
- Loads, runs and unloads dish machine.
- Keeps the dish machine clean and reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitors dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Washes and stores all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keeps dish room clean and organized.
- Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bags and hauls dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handles tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintains adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Cleans food preparation and production areas as required.
- Fills in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
No previous restaurant experience required.
- Regularly works in hot, wet, humid, and loud environment for long periods of time
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts
- The ability to lift, reach, bend and stoop
- The ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours)
- The ability to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift
ADA : The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
FLSA : non-exempt This job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
Apply on company website