Job Summary:Maintain a commitment to continually enhance a unique, exciting atmosphere and guest experience; consistently provide friendly service, and consistently provide the highest quality product and value to every customer on every occasion.
- Deliver linen to housekeepers throughout the day as needed
- Keep housekeeper's trash and line emptied at all times
- Collect dirty glasses frequently
- Work in a safe manner
- Pick up clean glasses; deliver to each floors closet
- Remove dirty glasses form each cart, linen room, hallways, and vending areas
- Delivered guest request with in 10 minute time frame
- Remove cots and cribs, miscellaneous items from the hallway
- Clean guest laundry twice a day on second floor on both towers
- Empty vacuum cleaners issued as needed
- Clean landing areas and stair
- Clean vending areas and vending machines daily; mop all floors
- Vacuum hallways and corridors
- Spot clean windows and corridor walls vinyl
- Clean elevator tracks on outside of elevators; polish brass plates
- Complete all special assignments
- Turn in keys at end of shift
- Help storage monthly supply
- Language skills: Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safetyrules (i.e., Lockout Tagout, JSA's), safety awareness information (MSDS), operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to keep logs and to speak effectively to customers and associates.
- The Hotel functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must realize this fact and be aware that at times it may be necessary to move an associate from their accustomed shift as business demands. In addition, it is understood that business and weather determines the amount of hours that are worked and that some weeks may be scheduled at less than 40 hours and other weeks at more than 40 hours.Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are the responsibilities of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts, in outside weather conditions.
Apply on company website