Come join the team at the Home2 Suites as a Housekeeping Inspector and help our guests enjoy a pleasurable and quality stay in Temecula
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor / Inspector
Full time employees are eligible for these benefits:
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Sick Leave
Reports to: Housekeeping Manager
Position Summary: The goal of the Housekeeping Supervisor position is to establish a high degree of excellence in our guestrooms, suites and corridors, ensuring that guest expectations are met or exceeded.
- Trains all Room Attendants.
- Stocks floors properly, adhering to all pars.
- Maintains china, glass, and silver, keeping them in excellent condition at all times.
- Ensures guestroom standards are met.
- Inspects guestrooms and completes inspection reports.
- Reports any observed damage to management.
- Uses two- way radio to communicate with other departments.
- Ensures that lost and found items are always properly checked into designated area.
- Keeps halls clear of trash, soiled linen, cribs and other guest services items.
- Updates the status of all guestrooms in a timely manner.
- Supervises Room Attendants and ensure they have all needed supplies.
- Greets guests at all times and offers assistance.
- Reports the performance of Room Attendants to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Arrives to work on time for scheduled shift.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Language skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules (i.e., Lockout Tagout, JSA's), safety awareness information (MSDS), operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to keep logs and to speak effectively to customers and associates.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts
- Regularly works in outside weather conditions
- Regularly exposed to vibration
- Frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or other chemicals.
- Occasionally works in high, precarious places.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Required vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Apply on company website