Job TitleGreenville Assembly Mod Tech - 2nd Shift
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN on 2nd shift at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the assembly team. As an ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN, you will be responsible for:
1. Testing lift truck performance and identify defects. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
2. Performing layout and assembly modifications to lift truck, working from prints, diagrams and written and/or verbal instructions. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
3. Performing corrective action to identified defects using hand tools, welding, etc. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
4. Continual improvement activities and proper adherence to safety standards and PPE. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
5. Performing preventative maintenance. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
6. Maintaining 5S standards. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
7. Participating in weekly Neighborhood Meeting. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
8. Performing monthly Behavioral Based Safety (BBS) audit. This duty is performed monthly, about 5% of the time.
9. Performing any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; E.G. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc., plus 2 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment TypeFull time
Primary LocationHYG US Greenville, NC (Plant)
Address5200 Martin Luther King Jr Hwy
Relocation Assistance AvailableNo We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website