IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are currently looking for a Danaher Business System Leader who responsible for promoting and facilitating the successful implementation of the Danaher Business System (DBS) at IDT Operations in Leuven, Belgium.
Drives targeted, sustainable improvement by leveraging DBS tools, consulting skills, and the change management process.
Assists IDT DBS Leadership in the development of a DBS Roadmap (i.e., how to use the DBS tools to drive sustainable improvement in results).
Becomes an expert in DBS fundamental tools and be a training and development resource for these tools.
Directly provides formal and informal DBS training and coaching.
Facilitates other DBS training sessions when appropriate (other trainers and consultants from Danaher, Shingijutsu or other).
Acts as a leader in Policy Deployment and Daily Management reviews (as appropriate).
Ensures successful kaizen events by installing and ensuring compliance to the kaizen process (includes; (1) planning of kaizens with a dynamic funnel process tied to PD and Daily Management, (2) kaizen execution and (3) sustainment of kaizens).
Promotes and facilitates diagnosis of work flow impediments and other wastes throughout the business. Provides expert counsel on appropriate DBS tools to eliminate them.
Promotes and facilitates associate development in various DBS tools and kaizen leadership.
Lead change management and learnings to drive DBS culture and methodologies across the full organization.
- BS or MS degree in Business, Engineering or Science or equivalent experience (required)
- Minimum of three years of work experience required; five years preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience with proven process improvement and change management skills (required)
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management (preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency applying lean principles in a variety of situations (preferred)
- Superior communication skills & strong customer focus
- Ability to adapt to Danaher's culture and acquire proficiency in DBS fundamentals
- Hands-on and detail-oriented with ability to see big picture
- Independent worker, capable of operating in a fast-moving, ever changing environment
- Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergent, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or situation in which working speed and sustained attention are make-or-break aspects of the job.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
What do we offer
An upbeat, open minded, international and dynamic environment is where we wish to welcome you. A close follow up and extensive training is how we wish to guide you. As a growing international company, we reward our associates with an attractive compensation and benefits package of which the details are outlined below.
- Competitive salary
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Full time (40h per week)
- Group insurance (including pension plan, guaranteed income …)
- End of year premium
- Bonus system
- Up to 32 days of time off per year
Interested? Well, there is more! To realize IDT's potential, we invest in your potential. Opportunities will cross your path, enabling you to develop your career the way you want it.
All this within a cheerful and highly modern setting
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
Apply on company website