This role extends and strengthens IHOP customer relationships through CRM and direct-to-customer marketing channels. Identify, create and implement CRM and personalized marketing programs to deepen and enhance the IHOP customer experience. Manage the company's marketing efforts in the area of loyalty programs and customer experience.
Lead our personalized marketing communications efforts.
Work closely with internal IT, Business Intelligence, Finance, Field Marketing and Advertising teams to implement and execute new CRM and personalized marketing programs.
Manage external partner and agency relationships including Email, Loyalty, Analytics and Creative.
This position will also assist the Advertising and Field Marketing teams in building campaigns built upon CRM insights.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Develop programs to improve retention and customer lifetime value.
- Analyze and measure program and campaign performance.
- Identify gaps and areas of opportunity for program and campaign improvement.
- Identify and drive improvements in IHOP marketing technology.
Skills and Requirements
- Consumer Orientation
- Analytical Skills; SQL a plus
- Superior Verbal/Written Skills
- Champion of ideas
- Program management
- Results Orientation
- 7-10 years B2C Marketing experience, preferably in a retail or restaurant environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field
Apply on company website